The History of Faith Lutheran Church

Faith Lutheran Church

 

Faith Lutheran Church was formed by the joining of Our Savior's Lutheran Church and St. John's Lutheran Church in 1991. Each of these churches were formed by the joining of several earlier churches.

 

Our Savior's Lutheran Church was formed in 1971 by the joining of Our Savior's Lutheran-Troy (1886-1971), Bethany Lutheran Church-Troy (1943-1968), and St. John's Lutheran-Melrose (1777-1969).

 

St. John's Lutheran Church was formed in 1944 by the joining of Trinity Lutheran-Troy (1871-1944), First English Lutheran (1897-1928), and Central Lutheran-Troy (1928-1944).

Click here to read the entire history.

 

 

© 2017 Faith Lutheran, Troy, NY
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community